For several years now, the A.galerie has been developing a programme of exhibitions in Brussels, in the Chatelain district.
Based on photography in its early days, the gallery now exhibits all disciplines.
Previous exhibitions include
- Vielsalm Memories, outsider art in collaboration with the "S" Grand Atelier, Vielsalm
- Subject Matter, paintings by Laurent Becquaert, Gille Delhaye, Charlotte Marchand, Bernard Gilbert
- Source, photographs by Stephan De Broyer, sculptures by Nathan Clumeck
- Hidden Faces, photographs by Pepito from Brussels
- China West, photographs by Julien Chatelin
- Noir Animal, engravings by Frédéric Penelle
- The Vonpischmeyer Collection, sculptures by Olivier Goka, photographs by Bernard Babette
- Dry & Spicy, photographs by Vincen Beeckman
- Into the woods, photographs by Ellie Davies and Joelle Lê
- Winter trip, photographs by jean-François Spricigo
- Errand & Epiphany, photographs by Alex Webb
- "Platinum", Platinum prints by Patrick Demarchelier, Nick Brandt, Elliot Erwitt, Mark Seliger, David Zimmermann, Irving Penn, Takeshi Shikama, Jean-François Spricigo, Satoshi Saikusa, Jean De Pommereu, Kenzo Izu, Albert Watson.